Sunday, March 8, 2009

T1W6-Passion For Learning

What is Passion For Learning actually? It is whether you really have the passion to learn.

FURTHER IN...

To show Passion For Learning, perhaps on a Science topic "Adaptations to The Environment", you don't understand some of the contents and you really want to learn about it and ask teacher, parents, others for help and even find information on INTERNET. That's Passion For Learning!

FURTHER FURTHER IN...

I have Passion For Learning. What proof do I have? Firstly, I have two VOCABULARY BOOKS and everytime I approached a word that I've never seen or don't know, I would check the dictionary, let it be the book dictionary or the electronic dictionary. Secondly, I have Passion For Learning, when I revise through my work. Isn't that Passion For Learning?

Okay! That's all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment