Sunday, April 5, 2009

T2W2- Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating is important. Why? Because...
  • To get healthy!
  • To ensure your body won't get sick!

That's the lot.

I like to eat healthy things, like fruits and vegetables. Fruits I like are: grapes, oranges, bananas, pineapples, papayas, etc. That's all for fruits, only! Vegetables I like are: lettuces, cauliflowers and a few more.

They are delicious. I prefer eating fruits without putting anything else and prefer eating vegetables with something! That "something" is... What do you think?

I also like French fries, yup, the fries that is originated in France. However, are they healthy? If they are, then everyone will not get fat already... .... So, Ans: NO!!! Very easy!

Why? First of all, it uis fried, next it is added with SALT. Salt, you know that, it is unhealthy!

In Anderson, yeah, Anderson Primary School, we have a campaign called "Fruity Veggies... "Something" ". I don't know the last word: that's the problem now.

I guess, that's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment