Sunday, April 5, 2009

T2W3- Improving the School

If the school is improved, then it will be:

GOOD NEWS!!


Yes, it really is good news, because our class has no air-con, only fans (referring to the object that spins and creates wind for us, not the people).


I like places like the computer lab (because of the cleanliness and cold air that fills up the whole area), the science lab (because of the scientific materials and the... clean environment too!) and the classrooms (a place to study!).


I dislike places like some of the staircases (because sometimes, I could see cockroaches and I fear them, especially when they are flying!), the... I think I only hate the few staircases.
Last time, when I was in Indonesia, our classes are filled with... Guess what? No fans, but air-cons. That's the aspect I like at my Indonesian School. Of course, that applies to all my experience.
The classrooms, staircases and... nothing else should be improved. Classrooms that installed fans should install air-cons. And staircases, P5s and P6s's classrooms can be as high as 3 and 4 floors above the ground respectively. So, if the school can afford the money to install lifts, then that would be good.
It is good if the school can install all this now... but, do they have the money? I don't think so... So that's why, the school recently organise the Air-Con Rasing Fund programme and Car Rally programme. I contributed a lot of money, up till $200, perhaps!
So, the school will still continue to do these programmes, until one day, the school is rich, with all the new-comers (new falicities, like air-cons and lifts). But at that time, I think I'm not in this school anymore...
That's... ...all? Yes! That's all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment